Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Royal Jelly: April 15th 2015

Things are finally getting back to normal for me so hopefully my pull list will be a bit more spot on! Somehow I managed to forget a few things over the last few weeks. That's what moving does to you. Anyway here's what I'm looking at. You should check them out as well.

Floppies:
Dark Gods #5
Archie vs Predator #1
The Kitchen #6
D4VE #3
Chrononauts #2
Fade Out #5
Shutter #11
Run Love Kill #1
Thor #7
True Believers Old Man Logan #1
Spiderman and the X-Men #5

HC
The Filth Deluxe Edition
Legend of the Scarlet Blades
Girl in Dior

Allow me to start by say that everyone should be reading Ryan Ferrier's D4VE. This comic has brought me much joy since it's made it's way to publication through IDW. Very witty, insightful and full of comedy.

There of course are my usual pulls, but there are a few new things I'd like to bring to your attention!! ATTENTION!! YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT ERIC CANETE'S RUNLOVEKILL! I really enjoy Eric Canete's artwork and I get excited about his projects. Why does the cover look all CGI crazy? Well this creator owned comic features designer Leonardo Olea's 3D model made specially for the comic. What a catchy title for a comic eh?

From Humanoids this week we will see the release of The Legend of the Scarlet Blades. I started reading this earlier this week and it is not to be missed. Humanoids continues to release breathtaking material from around the globe. The book will be released in the typical Humanoids hard cover which feel like it ought to cost a lot more than $29.99. Humanoids has been literally taking over my shelf space for the past two years.. I need more shelves. They look so hot.

French artist Annie Goetzinger's Girl in Dior is finally making it's way to North America after it's impressive and celebrated French release. It follows the story of a young reporter who ends up working for Christian Dior.

No comments:

Post a Comment