Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Saga #19 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Damn it Vaughan! What are you trying to do to me? Another damn cliff hanger and this one is a doozy. Issue 19 of Saga is a teaser. It's supposed to make you remember the wonderful taste of this space adventure because well, you may have forgotten how much you loved it over the last 3 damn months. Seriously, it has been forever since the last issue of Saga. Oh but don't worry because Vaughan isn't giving you any real damn information or showing you any real damn action. He's letting you know where everyone is, what part of the story we're being plunged into and he's hitting us in the face on the last page. Seriously, I was just smacked in the face.

I want to spoil it soooo much for you. I want to tell you what happened but no.. I can't do that to you. You, just like I, have waited too long. We have agonized for this day! And to think that I almost didn't get my copy because Strange Adventures didn't have their copies at 4pm on release day. Instead I got mine at Monster Comics. Thank you Monster Comics!

As usual, the artwork is beautiful, vibrant and expressive. Fiona Staples makes me want to start painting again. Or invest in Manga Studio and a nice tablet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment