Sunday, December 15, 2013

Darkness Issue 116

Story by David Hine
Art by Jeremy Haun

Image Comics latest installment of Darkness came out on Wednesday. I like this book. I just jumped in really. They had a great review page to catch you up to speed on the plot so it was easy to jump in. I wish more comics included a page like this. Sometimes it's hard to remember what was happening in a single you read 4 weeks ago.

This plot centers around a virus that seems to be paranormal in nature, known as the Darkness virus. I love the supernatural. After my disappointment with the Buffy series, I hadn't been reading a whole lot of Supernatural books besides my manga series. This is quite refreshing for me although obviously, I'm late getting into this book. Check out Jeremy Haun's beautiful work: 
There is an awesome creepy development with this little child who appears to hold some significant role with these odd "fate-like" characters. They're all hooded and monstery! Yeay!! I'm actually going to order the trader papers for this series because I think I need to go back to the beginning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment