Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Royal Jelly: November 18 2015

November is officially going by so quickly that I cannot keep up. Another holiday around the corner and I'm just trying to catch my breath. Don't forget that this Saturday is Local Comic Book Shop Day! Here's my pull list!

BEAUTY #4
ETERNAUT HC
GIANT DAYS TP VOL 1
HUCK #1
I HATE FAIRYLAND #2
MIGHTY THOR #1
MS MARVEL #1
PRETTY DEADLY #6
SHUTTER #17
TOMBOY #1
WELCOME BACK #3


Unfortunately I don't have time to go into a lot of detail... Fallout 4 has been occupying my very little free time but I'm interested in this Tomboy book because that cover... just freaked me out. Apparently Addison, this teenager is suffering through the after affects of her childhood friends' death. We are warned that she uses it as an excuse to become a monster... so that peeked my interest. I really like stories about devious children..wild children, creepy children etc. I'm not super familiar with the publisher Action Lab but this book has peeked my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment