Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Royal Jelly : November 25 2015

BATMAN: DARK KNIGHT III MASTER RACE #1 (OF 8)
HELLBOY BPRD 1953 WITCH TREE RAWHEAD BLOODY BONES
INVISIBLE REPUBLIC #7
JUPITERS CIRCLE VOL 2 #1
KITCHEN TP
SAGA #31
SILVER SURFER #15

I'm hoping I didn't miss anything from this list here....So tons of awesome stuff here!! I'm sooo excited to read the new Silver Surfer. Words can't describe! I feel like I've been waiting forever but it has been quite a while. The reboot to the Silver Surfer title was originally supposed to land in January. I suspect we may have one more Silver Surfer comic for this series before the number 1 lands.... I suspect. I try to keep my ear to the ground and look for Dan Slot's posts on facebook that aren't just all about Spiderman. So I will try to confirm that things are still going as previously mentioned. 

Other than that, one of my favorite mini series of this year is collected by vertigo in a trade. The Kitchen TP is released today and you should go grab that! Ming Doyle's writes such realistic and exciting characters. Mobster wives taking the business in their own hands. I loved it. 

Jupiter's Circle returns! This is also exciting. I really enjoyed Part One of this prequel to Jupiter's Legacy. 

And of course everyone is freaking out about Frank Miller's Dark Knight III.  Miller has apparently co-written the story with Brian Azzarello who you remember from 100 Bullets and of course some of the stuff he wrote for Hellblazer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment