Friday, March 13, 2015

WHAT AM I READING!?

I know I'm always following this fairly rigorous pattern of Pull List, Review, Interview, Review, Interview, Pull List, etc. However I don't actually feel like reviewing anything today. I don't have anything mind blowing to say about anything I've been reading the last week or so. Not yet anyway. Perhaps it's simply because I haven't finished reading the larger volumes such as Jodorwosky's The Metabarons which I can only read 50 or so pages at a time because of the demanding backlog of singles I'm suppose to cover for the future.

Then I also try to keep up with my weekly subscriptions. The books I subscribe to monthly which I read purely for enjoyment although sometimes I will write about them too. Those such subscriptions include (but are not limited to) the current runs of Silver Surfer, Spiderman & The X-men, The Kitchen, Spider Gwen, Shutter, Thor, Lady Killer, Feathers, Saga, Dark Engine, Names, Return of the Living Deadpool, Hellboy & the BPRD, Sandman Overture, Rasputin, Nightbreed, Spread, Dark Gods, Arkham Manor, Low, Colder, Bitch Planet, Lazarus, Multiversity, Rumble, Manifest Destiny, Annihilator, and new ones like : Descender, Neverboy, Curb Stomp, The Empty, (and I'm sure I'm missing a SLEW of ones I recently added). WITH NEW TITLES BEING ADDED EVERY WEEK. Of course some of these die off as limited series do. They are always quickly replaced. You can kinda see how it's difficult to keep up and honestly, sometimes I just want to enjoy the read, not critically think or write about it.

On top of that I'm constantly reading advanced copies from every publisher you can imagine yet I don't have time to write about all of them! GAH! Talk about scatterbrained. So what am I looking to read in time for next week's release?!? Chrononauts, Giant Days and Sharper all debut next week. I promise I will try my best to have them read this weekend and up before Wednesday! :D WILL TRY!

So, what are you reading?





No comments:

Post a Comment