Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Royal Jelly: Top Picks for November 12th

The holiday kind of got in my way of publishing this article earlier but it's important to observe Remembrance Day so I decided not to publish yesterday. It's now time to get back at it so here's my pull list:

Singles:
October Faction #2
Fade Out #3
Wytches #2
Thor #2
Dark Ages #4
Copperhead #3
MPH #4
Walking Dead #134
Kitchen #1
Drifter #1
Logan Legacy #4
Silver Surfer #7
Rocket Racoon (Paul Pope Variant)
Masterplasty (One-Shot 2nd PrintingVariant Cover)

Hardcover
The Shadows of Salamanca 

Noteable Mentions: Alex + Ada, She Hulk #10, Shutter: Wanderlust TP, Manara Borgais HC

There's a lot I'd like to grab this week! Tons of great singles. I would like to remind you that Dark Ages ends with issue 4 this week so ensure you get a copy. 

Two new series to look out for are Kitchen #1 from DC and Drifter #1 from Image. From Humanoids we have the debut hard cover The Shadows of Salamanca to chill you to the bone! Check out my review HERE.

The second issue in Steve Niles new horror series The October Faction is out this week! I am especially excited to read this issue. I interviewed Steve about the series which you can read HERE.

Excitingly, the long awaited issue two of Thor is out this week!! What's the big reveal?! Who has taken up the hammer?! My bets are on Thor's mother. In more Marvel news it has been revealed that Marguerite Sauvage will be illustrating this year's Thor Annual! Congratulations to Marguerite! I am so excited to see that issue! It'll be the first Thor Annual I've bought in well... ever.

As a last note, those of you who didn't get a copy of the giant sized issue of Masterplasty by James Harvey, you're in luck! There is a second printing as a standard size floppy available today!

No comments:

Post a Comment