Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Royal Jelly: October 28 2015

Back from temporary and unexpected hiatus due to illness. When I'm that sick, I don't tend to read much because I find reading while nauseated a big feat. So I will get back to my reviews asap AND I will have some coverage of the local con here in Halifax, Hal-con which happens this weekend. So here's my pull list:

ANGELA QUEEN OF HEL #1
ART OPS #1
BLACK MAGICK #1
COLDER TOSS THE BONES #2 (OF 5)
ISLAND #4
MANIFEST DESTINY #18
RUMBLE #8
SPIRE #4 (OF 8)
SPREAD #11

A couple things, I through Angela Queen of Hell on there because check out this cover, not to mention the fact that Angela is pretty much gorgeous the entire way through. This is the relaunch from the new Marvel Universe. We'll see right?

Also looking forward to checking out Art Ops #1 which is a new series from Shaun Simon, co-writer (with Gerard Way) of The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, and legendary artist Michael Allred who you should by now know that I'm thoroughly obsessed with (Madman, Silver Surfer, X-Force to name a few).  This story focuses on famous characters from great historical works of art who suddenly escape their frames and go rogue, leaving their paintings. This sounds amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment