Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Royal Jelly: November 4th 2015


EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #1
HEAVY METAL #277
JOHN FLOOD #4
LAZARUS #20
MONSTRESS #1
PAPER GIRLS #2
RASPUTIN #10
SANDMAN OVERTURE DELUXE ED HC
UFOLOGY #6 (OF 6)
WE STAND ON GUARD #5
VISION #1

I might be a little comic book jaded at the moment. The Marvel releases have me a little down but there are a few titles of interest. For instance, The Uncanny X-men #600. CBR boasted that Bendis is about to answer all the questions like whether Scott Summers is savior or destroyer and what is going on with the Jean Grey School etc. There are a bunch of new titles starting and I just listed a couple that seemed interesting to me. No silver surfer yet, but we have this new Extraordinary X-Men #1 and a new title Vision #1. 

The new X-men title claims that the X-Men are once again staring down extinction which isn't all that entertaining to me but there is supposedly a strong focus on Storm and that peeked me interest. 

You might not know who The Vision is. He was created by Ultron in a laboratory and well, now he wants to be human. Apparently being human means you need a family so The Vision goes to the lab where he was created and creates himself a family. This whole family wants to do exactly the opposite of what everyone else wants to do... be ordinary. Kinda overdone and overused story but it's always made for an easy story to write lol AM I RIGHT? 

One of my favorite mini series actually ends today. UFOlogy is coming to a close and I'm sooo sad. I really hope this series comes back with a second story arc. I also hope we learn everything about the "alien" creature tormenting our young heroes. This is seriously one of my favorite mini's of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment