Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Royal Jelly : August 5th 2015


Floppies:
8HOUSE ARCLIGHT #2
AGE OF REPTILES ANCIENT EGYPTIANS #3 (OF 4)
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN RENEW YOUR VOWS #3
BROKEN WORLD #3 (OF 4)
FADE OUT #8
HUMANS #7
JUPITERS CIRCLE #5
NEVERBOY #6 (OF 6)
SPIRE #2 (OF 8)
UFOLOGY #4 (OF 6)
WE STAND ON GUARD #2

TP:
ANGELA ASGARDS ASSASSIN TP VOL 1 PRICELESS


So things seem to be picking up finally. Sadly one of my favorite current mini series does come to an end this week with the conclusion of Neverboy. I'm excited to see what Tyler Jenkins pulls out of his head next!


Lots of good things continuing obviously!! Very exited to see what is going on in Arclight! It was a very intriguing first issue! It feels like it's been forever since I read the last issue of The Humans so I'm looking forward to this release as well. 

UFOlogy is especially impressing me as of late. I regret that I began reading it digitally because it's definitely a book for my library. I will cross my fingers that it will be released in a trade paper when it's complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment