Monday, August 24, 2015

Royal Jelly: August 26 2015

Floppies:
We Can Never Go Home #4
Tomorrows #2 (of 4)
Teen Titans #11 (Bengal Cover)
Rumble #6
Spread #9
Rasputin #8
Low #9
E is for Extinction #3
Stringers #1

Books:
Effigy Vol 1
Return of the Living Deadpool TP


Hey! Another release week gone and another is right around the corner. I had a great week of comics to read, still not 100% through last week's releases but I'll fix that this evening. I got somewhat lost down the rabbit hole of Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm always late to the party when it comes to video games. The only one I plan not to be late to, will be the new Fallout. Knowing my luck, everyone will spoil it for me so I will get that one straight after release and then... you may not hear from me for a while.

Alright enough about games, obviously we got some good series continuing this week. I'm pretty sure I've talked about every single one of the above series at length. I'm really excited to finally read Effigy which is written by that crazy Revival author Tim Seeley. This one has been on my reading list for a while but I didn't get an itch to read it until a couple weeks after #1 was out and gone. Hate missing things but it does happen from time to time. The cover for volume 1 is from the awesome Dave Mack who's pretty epic with the Vertigo covers.


You should be seeing a few reviews from me this week and one very special interview!  Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment