Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Royal Jelly: May 26th 2015

So my damn Pull List has been all messed up lately because the sources I read for upcoming releases are not accurate, or often not met. Sometimes things don't ship, something there are random delays for a whole bunch of different reasons. My Pull List will be based on the press releases I get from labels only for now on. Luckily I get all of those. So I apologize for any confusion in the past and here is this week's list:

Floppies
Curb Stomp #4
Material #1
Dark Gods #6
Hawkeye #3
Invisible Republic #3
Fight Club 2 #1
Modock Assassin #1
October Faction #7
Old Man Logan #1
Sandman Overture #5
Surface Tension #1 (of 5)
Sons of the Devil #1

HC 
MAUS SURVIVORS TALE COMPLETE 

We know I've been reading mini Curb Stomp and fallen absolutely in love with the story and the art. Newcomer Devaki Neogi is a name you are going to want to remember for the future as this story comes to an end with the release of issue four this week.

Where some stories end, others begin. Image Comics debut's two new series that have caught my eye, Alex Kott lends his talents to the team on Material. A collection of snippet from the lives of very different people. The cover looks like a protest. I'm intrigued. In addition, Image releases Sons of the Devil (review coming). The product of a successful kickstarter, this psychological horror follows Travis, a man who finds that his familial ties link him to a cult.

Something new and fun, which takes me back is Marvel's M.O.D.O.K Assassin #1. The story is written by Chris Yost (New X-Men, X-23:Innocence Lost), pencilled by Amilicar Pinna (GREEN LANTERN: RISE OF THE THIRD ARMY. SUPERMAN: H'EL ON EARTH). This looks like a little bit of fun. I'll be taking a look for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment