Monday, April 27, 2015

Royal Jelly: April 29th 2015

Floppies:
Jem & the Holograms #2
Bitch Planet #4
Rumble #5
Spread #7
Hellbreak #2
Silver Surfer # 11

HC:
Sword of Glass

Manga:
Dorohedoro #15

I can tell you right now that I'm most excited for my hard cover edition of Sword of Glass from Humanoids. This is what I'd been looking the most forward to this month. I was very lucky to interview artist Laura Zucherri about her award winning illustrations! You can check that out HERE.

From Image we've got the release of one of my favorite current series! Rumble #5 is out Wednesday. If you haven't checked out Rumble, you should start as soon as possible. John Arcudi and James Harren have combined their talents once again to create an exciting supernatural story to keep you salivating for more. Quite possibly one of the most unique supernatural adventures I've ever read. I always look forward to getting my copy!

BigViz is finally spitting out the fifteenth volume in my favorite Manga series Dorohedoro. This horror story about wizards has made me laugh, cry, shout and beg for more.  You see what I'm dealing with this week!? A truly AWESOME Wednesday night for this girl.
Please feel free to interact, comment and tell me what you are most looking forward to, what you think of these books and more! I love interacting with those who are passionate about comics. It makes my day whenever I receive a comment or email!



No comments:

Post a Comment