Monday, March 16, 2015

Royal Jelly: March 18th 2015

Floppies:
Batgirl #40 (Entire issue by Bengal!!)
Sharper #1 (Darkhorse)
Giant Days #1 (Boom!)
Kitchen #5
Chrononauts #1
Invisible Republic #1
Alex + Ada #13
Spread #6


TP:
Usagi Yojimbo Saga: Vol 2
Lazarus Vol 3
Prophet Vol 4


Hey all! I'm moving this week so I may be posting a lot less because I'm soo swamped with work and packing! Luckily there are lots of great books coming out Wednesday to read. I want to mention that Bengal's Batgirl is finally hitting the stands after weeks of anticipation!! Make sure you get your copy whether you read Batgirl or not! I know I will!

I could neat new series starting up. The Boombox imprint from Boom Studios releases Disney animator Lissa Treiman's first comic book mini series Giant Days! All the while Darkhorse is at it with a new interstellar adventure called Sharper!

Two great trades from Image: Prophet Vol 4!!! OMG YES and Lazarus Vol 3!!

Mark Millar's Chrononauts finally comes out  while also from Image Comics we have Gabriel Hardman's new on-going illustration gig Invisible Republic!

Soo much to look forward to but I'm afraid it's back to work for me! :D Until later and keep reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment