Monday, September 8, 2014

Nightbreed #4

Sometimes I dunno what to say about a comic. I'm supposed to have endless things to say because well, I write articles about comics but sometimes I just have no words. I finished Nightbreed and although I enjoyed it, I don't really know why. I have always prided myself on my ability to put my emotions to words very easily. Yet sometimes I just dunno why I liked something and I begin to dissect my reaction.  What did I feel like I after I finished reading this issue of Nightbreed. I felt like watching horror movies. I felt like writing a story about twisted religious folk. I started thinking about the villain in the last season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (show, not the comics). He's an evil Reverend, white collar and all, just evil. Lastly, I wanted to talk to the guys creating this comic. So I sent out some tweets. Hopefully will hear back soon. I usually do.

Another killer cover from Riley Rossomo. Check it. I'm so right. Rossomo is all over everything awesome lately. I got to talk to him a recently as part of my Northern Highlights series which you can read HERE. I find myself wishing I had prints of these covers.

So Amy, what do you have to say about Nightbreed?? I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment