Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Walking Dead Issue #116

Awe man. I'm really getting sick of this Negan bullshit. How many more issues am I suppose to suffer through? With Stumpy McStumperson trying to be all bad-ass and Negan just threatening people every second speech bubble, sigh, I'm really losing faith in the direction of this book. I have always loved The Walking Dead and I want to continue to love it but MAN we need a new story arc. This just has to go. When I look at the big picture, I'm not attached to any of the newly introduced characters. The only remotely interesting development to come out of this whole Negan shit, was Carl's experiences in Negan's compound. Other than that, I can't say I was all that interested. Plus man, they killed off the Troy. I actually liked him. Negan bashed his head in with his spiked club Lucielle like, I dunno, eight issues ago?

I wish I could give a synopsis on what happened in this issue but nothing really happened. Some people fought each other and Negan wasn't expecting Rick to have so many people helping him. He also didn't realize he was being double crossed. That's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment