Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Revival

I feel like I need to blog but I didn't feel like creating something new, and I haven't done anything with Ranty (old blog) in forever. The reason I created Ranty originally was because I could never decide what I wanted to talk about. Every day there was something different that I was interested in or reading/experiencing. But Ranty is over and done with and I feel as though it's silly to continue writing on something that hasn't been touched in over 3 years. So, I'll just continue the rambling here. I will tell you one thing, I'm back in Halifax, NS. I've been here for about 3 years. Things are odd. This city is such a mess. Run by under qualified nit-wits who need to step out of their tiny city box and see how the rest of the world functions. Maybe then they may have some insight on what this city needs to pull it out of the economic slump its been curled up in. I'm currently considering getting back into the music scene, but it's all hidden in the little cracks and alleys of the North End Halifax. It's all run by people who are much younger than I am. I'm 30 this coming July. 30!!! I should be much more terrified, but I'm really only mildly annoyed. Annoyed that I hadn't accomplished more-not that I ever had much to work with. My promise to myself is to live more. LIVE. I use to do a lot of that. So I broke up with my bf and decided to go to University. I'm applying to SMU tomorrow. That'd right, me in University. I am finally in a position to be able to afford it. I have to work full time and go part time, but that's better than nothing. So, here's my second promise to myself, I PROMISE I WILL BE MORE INVOLVED IN THE WORLD. I haven't done too much over the last year. So I really got to stop that. My friend just sent me this link: http://www.diyhalifax.ca/ I'm pasting the address here so I don't lose it. We'll talk more. Take care. -froggie

No comments:

Post a Comment